Bulloch (often on maps and signposts as Bullock) Harbour lies between Dalkey and Sandycove on the southern end of Dublin Bay: 53.284875, -6.107362
Find us here on Google maps. By public transport, take the DART to Dalkey. Or the 59 or 111 buses from Dun Laoghaire. If you need to drive here, please note that the harbour becomes a traffic bottleneck at times: we’d appreciate it if you could park up Harbour Road towards St Patrick’s Church.
Activities in Bulloch include:
- Dublin city sea angling club
- Dalkey angling club
- Dalkey sea scouts
- Trident diving club,
- Seal bay diving club.
- East coast sea kayaking club,
- Irish sea kayaking association
- Irish Scuba Academy
- Numerous youth groups including The Adventure Project
- Bray rock climbers.
- The slipway is used for launching boats who don’t have moorings.
- Boat Rental from Castle View – the blue house
- Fish sales from the pier
If you are interested in renting a boat, please bear in mind that this is a summer-only activity. Permission to moor boats in the harbour basin is given annually by Dublin Port Company and this dictates when the boat season may start.